Note: the following material is from an older, outdated version of the web design curriculum pack. Please read about the revised and updated version of our Introduction to Web Design Curriculum.
- Apply CSS to change the styling of XHTML elements
- Specify font family, style, weight, size, color, and alignment of text elements.
- Open the XHTML document you created in Line Breaks, Horizontal Rules, and Links.
- Apply document-level styling to the paragraphs, ordered lists, unordered lists, and headings. Styling for each element should include all of the following:
- Make the heading centered.
|Everything from Project 3 is included in the document.||3|
|Font styles are applied to paragraphs.||5|
|Font styles are applied to headings.||5|
|Font styles and item markers are applied to unordered lists.||5|
|Font styles and item markers are applied to ordered lists.||5|
|Headings are centered.||2|
|The project was submitted on time (20% off for each day late)|
For full projects and source code, download the updated version of our Introduction to Web Design Curriculum.